I have used the PAR EFHW antennas for a couple of years now in my portable QRP
work and they are very effective antennas.

Currently using the PAR 40/20/10M version but also have the 20/40M version that
I have used extensively as well.

On one occasion in the field I had a 100ft wire up in a tree, the PAR 20/40 and
a BuddiPole all set up and made comparative tests on the same signals.

All were just about equal on both bands in terms of signal strengths....all
antennas were oriented more or less in the same directions.

The PAR EFHW antenna makes for the easiest and quickest installation of the
above mentioned at least in my applications.

You don't actually have to cut the wire when tuning the antenna for lowest
SWR...I just doubled it back on itself and used tie wraps.

I usually tape the matching box down to my operating table and run the wire up
a tree limb using my wrist rocket.

As I said, very easy installation procedure.

The PAR EFHW antennas work very well for portable ops.

                                73, Joe W2KJ
                                I QRP, therefore I am