Anyone else having volume control issues?  I had the original replaced last
year when the DSP mod was done and it lasted a few months and went back to the
same problem as the original where when you try to turn the volume down, the
volume goes to full when you get near the full CCW area.  If I press inward on
the pot and hold that pressure as I turn it up and down it appears okay so the
wiper must be loosing it’s tension on the lower end.  If I replace it again and
it is only going to last a few months there is not much need in doing that.
Anyone tried a different brand pot?  This pot does not get used that much so
strange it has such a short life span.  73 Mike K4PI