I have read some of the FD reports and would comment briefly on the one I
attended.  Two new K3s were on line and worked flawlessly through the weekend.
K5PX and AB0S contributed the K3s to the cause.  90 percent of the time, we ran
CW on both...different bands.  Made over 1550 QSOs with 90 percent being CW.
We
really did not have a phone op there, but we wanted to try out the rigs on SSB.

Propagation into Oklahoma was wierd on 20-15-10.  Lots of close in station but
not so many on the coasts.  40 meters was good until about 11:30 pm and it
seemed everyone went to bed on the other end.  Antennas were a KT-36 and a
multiband vertical with 24 radials.  Good food.  Good times.  Great humor.
Oklahoma is hot and humid.

This was a combined effort of the host club....Boomer Contest Club, NN5Z and
the
guest club:  OLD Flatland Amateur Radio Transmitting Society (OLD F.A.R.T.S.).
http://www.k0wa.com/old_farts.htm

Just a good time with good friends and great food.

Lee - K0WA
http://www.k0wa/com

 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)