Hi Jim,

   I've worked on aircraft for over 30 years and know what engineers can
do :-)  There are many airworthiness directives issued after the
engineers have finished their work.  I'd better not get something
started, as I really do appreciate the work of the engineers.  More
field experience would help some of them.

           Ron VE8RT