On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

But I've been meaning to ask you to clarify how you put the antenna "in
your pocket."  What comes to mind is a whip that easily flops over
while you're walking. Which pocket? How deep is it? How do you keep it
secure?

my importantly, how do walk around dragging a ground radial?
Must be difficult, if not annoying.

I would imagine crossing a street might be an adventure....one would have to
account for the frequency, street width, and vehicle speed vectors.

A real challenge in the age of red-light cameras.....no telling how the court would react to a trailing counterpoise defense.

73,Thom-k3hrn
www.zerobeat.net Home of QRP Web Ring, Drakelist home page,
Free Classified Ads for amateur radio, QRP IRC channel
Elecraft Owners Database
www.tlchost.net/              Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month