My Gmail mail client takes care of threading, and with two hot keys (J
and K), I can delete a days worth of ENTIRE THREADS of posts I don't
care about in 10 or 15 seconds, including a good deal of technical
posts that don't interest me but are useful and interesting to others.
 So what's the big deal?

Why get bothered by stuff that Eric routinely permits.  It's
Elecraft's list, not ours.

73, Guy.