Thanks for all the input, everyone. We'll save it all up for future
reference. And if you have an idea that's too hot to post to the
reflector, feel free to send it to me directly.

But just to be clear: there is *no* new radio in the works -- other
than the KX3. Please don't call Lisa or Madelyn and ask for a K4.
Please *do* ask for a K3, P3, KPA500, and a stack of transverters.

73,
Wayne
N6KR