Remember the days BEFORE our radios had and degree of AUTOMATION?
Yup, there was a time when we had to do all that ourselves!!
Now that we have SMART radios, we have to deal with a new way of doing
things.
Fortunately, we have CONFIGURATION options which we use to tell the radio
how we want it to act.
It's like a SETUP or OPTIONS operation that we use with software.
It involves reading the manual and making choices.
Today's radios offer us a vast amount of CONTROL over these OPTIONS.
All we have to do is read the manual and learn how to make the radio do what
WE want it to do.

Most of the questions or descriptions of "PROBLEMS", that I see volumes of
email message about,  can be solved using the manual.

Larry/K2GN - http://k2gn.com