Phil,

I am semi-retired, used to be fully back in 2001, pre-911.  I totally agree
with your sentiments.  I have built the K2 and all add0ns but the amp.  I
built the Kx1 and all add-ons. I have owned the K1 and all add-ons.  I have
several smaller kits, including the W1 and W2 watt meters.  All I can say,
none have disappointed me.  It comes down to build, use, sell, build, use,
sell. Etc.  Now on to the KX3!

73,
Bill
K9YEQ