Hello,

I have been away for 3 months. The K3 was completely disconnected from
antennas, power supply, including removing the PP from the back of the rig.
Today I decided to update the firmware and when I turned the power on, I
got err BP1, then LPF, IO3, IF1, XV3, AT3, PA1, and BP3. After that, it
worked fine. I hooked it up to dummy load and got full power on all
bands...turned it off, same result, BP1, LPF, etc. I could use any of
the rocker switches/buttons on the front panel and any of them would
cycle to next error msg, in the same order as the first time..then work
ok. I had an older firmware so decided to put 4.39 in the radio, along
with the DSP1/DSP2. AFter the successful download, same thing....power
up....BP1, LPF, etc.

Any ideas, suggestions?

73
Tom
CX7TT
P.S. K3 #250, factory built...3 times back to the factory, so far....