On July 1, I wrote:
"When BAND CHG is set to STBY (which I prefer in order to avoid tuning my
dipole on the new band with 400 W instead of 20 W by mistake!), the KPA500
does go into STBY when changing bands but the K3 keeps the lower power
setting and does not return to 100 W. This does not happen if BAND CHG is
set to NOR."

This was supposed to be a timing problem to be resolved with the next FW
release but FW 1.11 didn't solve it. Any one else noticed this?
Not a big issue but I'd like to go for BAND CHG = STBY...
Anyway, the KPA500 is joy to use.

73

-----
Richard - HB9ANM