From: "Paul W. Van Dyke" <cross...@kconline.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:22:14 -0400
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [Elecraft] DeoxIT & Gold

How to protect your antenna -  after using DeoxITR D-Series (it is more than
a contact cleaner, it chemically Improves connections
(without harm to metals and plastics), I put on  DeoxITR Shield S-Series
(formerly PreservIT) as it is designed for harsh environments.
On each DXpedition we take to the Caribbean, these two products are used
quite extensively as the salt water - etc. tears up the antennas and
connectors.
We've seen a definite reduction on the trips in corrosion when we use this.
No I don't have stock in the company, just a good love not having my
antennas destroyed by a salt environment.

73's
Paul Van Dyke - KB9AVO, VP2MVO , and a whole lot of other calls.

------ End of Forwarded Message