Radio Shack had it.  $17 incl tax for very small vials both kinds - ouch.
When I put my P3 together I'll spritz a bit on a gauze pad and wipe down
those grounding pads.  Worth the cost not to have trouble later.

If I'd seen this post earlier I would have used a bit of the gold stuff on
the contact pins in the K3 build.  No problems now but perhaps less problems
later.  I noticed light insertion force on all the board connectors,
especially the banana plug from the SO-239 antenna connectors through the
KAT3 board.  Hopefully no problems in the future, works great now.  RF is
hard on any point-to-point connectors.  Replaced many a tube socket in amps
on account if it, when things start getting loose.

73,

Dan
WA6PZK