Hi,
I have a question about the diversity mode where you use ant1 on the main
receiver and ant2 on the sub.  IN the manual it says "This requires that the
two antennas connected to the KAT3 be well isolated from each other. If not,
the sub receiver’s carrier-operated relay may turn on during transmit."

How does one know that this is the case?  I am currently using this and it
seems to operate as always.
My antenna 1 is a dipole in the attic and antenna 2 is a vertical separated
about 30 feet apart.

Thanks for any help.