I must set up a macro in N1MM for SPLIT. The number of times
instead of holding the button to select or cancel SPLIT I just pressed
it and made VFO B = VFO A....   !! GRRRR !!

It's the only something I really HATE about my K3.

Why not use the NOR/REV button hold instead ?

73
Stewart G3RXQ

Grumpy, because I am tired after 42 hours operating in CQWW !