Robby,

I'm almost a 100% cw contester with a single antenna and I find SO2V of
limited but worthwhile use when run rate is dropping off. I always use full
break-in so when listening to the 2nd rx in the headphones you only hear
signals between your sent characters. This chopping makes it impossible to
copy callsigns so you have to have pick this up during gaps in sending; you
can then drop the call into the VFO B window with the '/' key (N1MM) to see
if it's a dupe. If it's not then at a suitable juncture simply press the
'Pause' button to swap VFos and focus, and hit Enter (ESM!) to send your
call, work 'em and then 'Pause' to move back to your run frequency (assuming
someone hasn't jumped on it while you've been away!).

I normally don't use cluster assistance; if I did SO2V would really be neat
as you could simply hotkey VFO B to each spot and work them between running
Qs. This is how I understand the use of SO2V so if anyone has
diferent/better ideas I'd be interested to hear them.....

73,

Stewart, GW0ETF