Hi Brian. Wayne forwarded this to me. I receive the reflector in digest
mode and haven't seen the actual thread yet.

This is all news to me. I have not received a support email about it nor
has it been mentioned on the LP-PAN reflector by any LP-Bridge users
AFAIK. I run LP-Bridge 24/7 with several apps connected, including
Skimmer, and never have disconnects. I always keep my K3 updated with
the latest release, but don't have Beta 4.42 loaded.

I asked Wayne for some more background info on it and will investigate
tonight.

73,
Larry N8LP