On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Richard Fjeld <rpfj...@embarqmail.com>wrote:

> ...Some of us use SDR-IF.......

=============

Richard, I assume you know about the Google group for PSDR-IF:

http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-if-stage/issues/list

You may get some helpful info there.

The guys who did the conversion of PSDR to get it to work with IF output
can't be blamed for problems with PSDR 's performance.They just dealt with
interfacing issues. The provenance of PSDR is complicated, and it has
accumulated a lot of commentary over its life.

But there are many SDR programs that can be used in its stead. If the KX3
puts out baseband I-Q, users may choose for themselves what to do with
those signals. The Softrock Yahoo group has a wealth of information about
available SDR software.

There's no reason for Elecraft to commit resources to trying to support any
particular piece of software or to write their own, any more than they do
with logging, digital, or interface programs.

73,
Tony KT0NY

Tony KT0NY

http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352