From: "Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft" <e...@elecraft.com>
Sender: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 12:53:27
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Now accepting orders for the Elecraft KX3 Transceiver

Folks - Please do -not- post criticisms of other postings or people to
the list. That only increases the overall list noise level and is
specifically prohibited in the list guidelines. (guess its time to
re-post those..)

Also, please note that this list also exists for feedback and motivation
to those of us at Elecraft. We enjoy seeing enthusiastic posts of all
types. It keeps us working the long hours necessary to feed your ham
radio habit ;-)

Free free to complain directly to the list moderator.  Do -not- attempt
to moderate list postings yourself, via on-list or even via private emails.

We will moderate when we feel its necessary to keep everything under
control. .

73, Eric   WA6HHQ
Elecraft list moderator

www.elecraft.com