On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Darrell Bellerive wrote:

The cost of a good noise blanker would be a secondary consideration for those
in high noise areas, where the $1000+ radios are seriously impaired. What is
a $100 or more to eliminate the noise and be able to fully use the radio.
Those with intermittant noise may be less inclined to spend big bucks.

Well Said! My k2 sits on the shelf, as I live in an old industrial area of the city.....sometime I can operate between 2 AM and 6 AM.

I have a LOT of money tied up...but it does have a nice retro look.

Thom

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month