Samlex SEC 1235M.  Lightweight, 8"x7"x2.5" dimensions, 30A output.
Web:
http://www.samlex.com/SAMLEX/site/products/productdetails.cfm?iProductId=136

You may not need the 30A output capacity, but it makes the PSU useful
for a K3 or any 100-watt class xcvr as well.  The 1235 is ultra-clean,
and there are very few RFI issues.

Here is Acopian's offering at 13V:
http://www.acopian.com/store/productdetail.aspx?q=dNominal+Output+Voltage:+13;+Max+Output+Current+Amps+%2850+C%29:+2.3;+++Ripple+mV+RMS:+15;+Ripple+mV+P-P:+100;+Case+Size:+EBW-13,i763
Lists at $192.00, which seems pricey compared to the Samlex @ 30A for