It was 4:30 in the afternoon when I heard the rumble of the UPS truck.  Nothing
should be comming from AMAZON!! I thought.  I greated the UPS driver, we are on
a first name basis, and took the package.  It was kind of small and light so I
thought it was my wife's must have stuff from AMAZON except where is the logo
and smile on the box.

I turned the package over and I was stunned.  The return address was a familiar
one from Northern California.  Could it be!  Into the shack I went and
hurriedly I opened the package.  Were my eyes playing a trick or is this a
joke.  Perhaps Wayne was getting back for some of my comments about my two
K3s.  And this is an empty enclosure

I told my wife......hold dinner.

I quickly connected power etc and turned it on.  No time for manuals just get
it on the air for the net that was going to start.  I turned some knobs and a
dial or two switched to dummy load. Keyed the mic spoke "test" and watched the
power meter kick up correctly.  It sounded great in my monitoring K3.  Switched
to an antenna and boy what a receiver.  I was ready and the net was ready.

During a pause I keyed the mic, spoke contact, released the mic
button.......and WOKE UP.  It was a dream [nightmare].  I told my wife no more
COSTCO hotdogs before my knap

George, W6GF

Love my two K3s and waiting for my KX3