From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of k...@att.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 6:12 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 sub receiver

My K3/100 kit arrives tomorrow.  I did not order the sub receiver. I have
only a vertical here and have some antenna restrictions (height) I use a
SteppIR BigIR and it works great for me with my height restriction.  So,
unless one of you can explain to me why I should have the sub receiver with
only one antenna, I'm leaving it the with one!  I'm sure I don't understand
receiver diversity since I never heard of it until recently.  Guide me!

John KE4D
K3 SN ????