From: R Thompson
Date: 2/8/2012 10:10:57 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 remote antenna tuner question

I'm shopping for a remote antenna tuner that will work well with my
K2/10. At the moment I'm favouring the LDG Z11ProII and building a
Weather proof container to put it in. The LDG draws little current and
May be battery powered. SGC make outdoor tuners and they have a wide
Temperature operating range, down to -35C. However they need external
Power.

Customer service is important to me, as is reliability.

Recommendations?

Ron VE8RT