I am happy to report everything seems to be fine with the receiver. All
measurements went well and I enjoyed listening to some cw. I thought the
receiver ws spot on 7.020 when I hooked up the XG3. I did all of the
alignement steps before I hooked up the XG3. After that, I played around
with the receiver switching filters and moving around the band. I then put
it on LSB and listened to some SSB.. I was about to wrap up when I decided
to hook up the XG3 and check it again. Now the 7.020 signal is strongest at
7.0215. ( using FL2 with out any changes to the settings) I wonder what I
did. Perhaps I just thought the signal was on 7.020 and it was strongest on
7.0215 the whole time. Should I try to correct this or worry about it after
I finish the transmitter section?

Thanks
73
Don