From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Adriano Perazio
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:32 AM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Older K3/100s can be updated to avoid possible"ERR12V"
problem

I´m not pretty sure but mine was Oct. 2010 but the problem was exactly the same
except for the msg error. I didn´t see any but i tried to put more than 12w but
no way.
I went into the menu to check if the PA was enable and yes. After shut down it
was normal agn.
As i stopped radio after that for the Hamcation visit, i don´t know what will
happens next.

PY2ADR