From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Rick Bates
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 5:42 PM
To: d...@w3fpr.com; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] P3SVGA Use of Dedicated Monitor

Or for a few dollars more, get an HDTV with HDMI/DVI input (computer) and a
VGA input (P3), you can switch back and forth AND do PIP with the P3 while
watching 'the game'.  ;-)

Add a frig and there's almost no reason to leave the shack/man cave.  :D

Actually lately, the price for a monitor versus a HDTV of similar size, the
TV was cheaper and had higher resolution.

Rick WA6NHC