For the first time, I elmered a ham recently who is pretty darned excited about learning morse code. He realized how much fun it was at our field day site. While he was trying to make SSB contacts, we were making CW contacts left and right...

I am now trying to talk him into a K2 :)

72/73
Jason Hissong (who did pass 20wpm... but dang... still trying to use it in casual ragchewing :-)

--

"A long journey starts with the first step and an understanding spouse."
http://www.undermidnight.com - astronomy and astrophotography