I recently wrote an email to Elecraft re my K-1 transmitting with very weak
power on twenty meters. I got a quick and informative reply back from Gary
suggesting that I use a "scope" to measure the peak-to-peak voltage on various
pins. Thinking this might provide me with a great learning experience, I
borrowed an oscilloscope from a friend of mine, together with three books. I
have
discovered that it is easier to fly airplanes on instruments in
thunderstorms at night than it is to figure out how to measure voltages using
an
oscilloscope. Any advice anyone has would be appreciated...thanks and 72,  Ci

Ci  Jones
WU7R
FISTS 10789
NAQCC 306