Yep, and therein lies my problem - I don't "write" anything - it's all in an
electronic log! :-)

So, after making a bunch of QSO's (think contest) I have to (1) leave each log
entry incorrect with a 25W power or (2) manually double-click in the power
field in each log entry and enter the actual power. Option number one wouldn't
be too bad if I always operated QRO - I could simply try to remember that any
time I see a power level of less than 40 in the MLDX log, I was actually
running high power - of some sort. But, I often do run the K3 barefoot, and for
local contacts, the power might actually be set to 10 - 30 watts.