HI All

I dipped into the Elecraft world again with a K3/10

Plus Tvtr IF and K144XV

Mainly as a transverter driver

I bought the reflock for the radio and the transverter

All is fine and my box is alive and well

Just installed the K144XV and I notice an unusual change in receive freq when
looking at a local beacon on 144

Every 3 secs or so it jumps about 10 Hz high or so then returns back to its
normal freq - then 3 secs later does the same again

not sure why its doing this any advice appreciated

I have done all the cal routines and the main unit has 10 MHz applied and is
locked - flashing * on the cal entry

I only just purchased it so I assume the firmware would be the latest?

Thanks

Simon ZL4PLM

Check out more information on the world 50 MHz and Up : www.zl4plm.com