From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of W0UCE
Sent: 06 March 2012 01:09
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Product Information

Wayne & Eric:

While many customers anxiously await KX3 product release there are also many
Elecraft customers like myself that EAGERLY await KAT 500 product
information such as specs, features, functions, anticipated first KAT500
assembled and kit shipping dates.  Will there be a pre-release order list

as with the KX3 etc.  Please, please let anxious "Customers" in on the
secrets such as KAT 500:

*         Product drawings that were promised weeks ago

*         Product functions, features and specifications

*         Product physical dimensions

*         Will there be a pre-release order sign up list?

*         When will Elecraft begin accepting orders?

*         When does Elecraft expect to commence shipping kits and assembled
units?

*         Pricing information, even if preliminary

Any and all information Elecraft would be so very kind to release will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack