I was actually having a similar discussion, about Elecraft, on a local
repeater in the Metro Atlanta area this morning.  One point of discussion
is that we here who are Elecrafters all appreciate that Wayne, Eric, and
crew are more concerned with getting a product right the first time than
meeting hard release dates.  While we may grow impatient as release dates
slip, we know in the end the product we're receiving is of the highest
quality and will work right, the first time, right out of the box (assuming
we assemble it correclty :-)  ).

BTW, I, too, am eagerly awaiting my pre-ordered P3SVGA and information on
the KAT500!

Eric, Wayne, and team, please keep up the excellent work!

--Ian
Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua
km4ik....@gmail.com