Good Evening,
    A soggy day spent reading by the fire is a good day.  Not much snow
last night and today it is all gone.  Propagation has been all over the
map lately.  One day it is great the next you cannot hear a thing.  The
sun has been mildly active but sunspot 1429 is back to wreak havoc on
the bands.  The magnetosphere slipped and allowed in a batch of ions
which first unsettled and then improved propagation.  It is a moment by
moment thing folks which is kind of a challenge if you want to work a
sked but DX seems to be popping up at the oddest times.  While I cannot
hear Alaska I can work into Central Asia often.  They are great CW ops
and fun to listen to as well as work.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2200z (Sunday 3 PM PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0000z (Sunday 5 PM PDT)  7045 kHz

       Stay well,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS
-