Hello All

I have started carrying out Alignment and Test, Part2 & have hit a snag.

It says that the frequency reading in the VCO test should be in the 8 to 10 MHz range. Mine is stable at 7.726MHz & the manual says refer to troubleshooting. Where in troubleshooting?

Also I don't read 6V at R30 when tuning L30. Voltage seems to be in mV & doesn't change. Should I examine all the parts surrounding the VCO?

Dave Lindsay,  GM4HQF

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0530-3, 29/07/2005
Tested on: 01/08/2005 16:50:28