Hello All,

Just wanted to tell the group of the successful completion of my KAP100 & KAT100 into an EC2 enclosure. Everything seems to work FB with my K2# 4819 and a laptop using Ham Radio Deluxe thru a USB to serial converter. Thanks for the postings that helped me along the way and the general support and encouragement you all offer so freely. Jim Younce, you were right... it wasn't too tough... Kinda like eating an (small) elephant, take one bite at a a time!

Mike Sexsmith
W7MSX