From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim LeFevre
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 1:44 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Loudspeakers for the K3

I'm using the Inland ProSound 2000 multimedia speaker system. AC cable, no
wall wart. Signal connector is mini-phone and fits the I/O firmly. "Stereo"
AFX and Diversity image nicely with speakers about 30" apart. Running
barefoot right next to the K3, I've never had any interference. Footprint
for each speaker is 3.5" x 3.25". WalMart has these speakers for $10.84 (I
paid $6.99 at MicroCenter about 2.5 yrs. ago). The specs say 3.6W x2. I have
the volume set at 50%, and the volume on the K3 at 25% and its just right.