> They are black and have the name AUVIO or KLH on them. The dimensions
> are 4.75"W x 7.5"H x 4" deep.

The Auvio S-PRO4 are Radio Shack catalog number 40-016 and list for
$39.99 on-line.  They appear to be in stock in most stores in this
area.   The KLH versions are no longer listed on-line.

However, there are a large number of small bookshelf speakers - often
marketed as "satellite speakers" for home theater systems - available
for ca. $40/pair from many sources.  A few months ago I picked up a
few surplus communications speakers (about 70 mm x 60 mm x 35 mm) from
cellphone "handsfree kits" for around $5 each.  They make outstanding
speakers for the K3 as long as you're not trying to fill an auditorium.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV