On 5/11/2012 9:42 AM, Larry Boekeloo wrote:
> I am looking at adding the sub-receiver too.  Is that as daunting as it looks?

It's a bit of a shoe-horn job to cram the sub-RX into the chassis once
you've got it built, but otherwise no big deal. It's not bad enough to
avoid doing, but enough of a PITA that you'd like to avoid taking it out
and putting it back in. :)  For that reason, I STRONGLY suggest that you
buy and install whatever options (including filters) that you think
you're going to want at the same time you're adding the sub-RX.

73, Jim K9YC