Got everything working again.  I took the K3 serial cable off the P3 and
went to the computer direct.  Held in the Power switch for 10 seconds while
applying 12 V and then I was able to down load the new S/W.  ??? why because
I updated prior to this and all worked through the P3. I'm not technical and
have to learn everything the hard way. Always grateful for any help given.
Thanks Lu.

Phil

Philip LaMarche

727-944-3226