Initially, I felt like I ordered fairly quickly - until the spreadsheet
started and everybody and their brother was talking about what time (down
to the second!) they placed their order.

I didn't have a time (not even a date!) - just the order number. I wrote
the order number down somewhere and the email ultimately went to the
virtual "round" file.

When I saw your number, I took heart - mine doesn't look like it's that far
behind yours. Maybe salvation is just around the corner!

Looking at the first version of the kit manual is fun. There's a lot less
involved than there was in building my K3.

I want a new computer - something blazing with 8G RAM a big hard drive and
an SSD. The K3 and the P3 were such fun experiences, I'm seriously thinking
about ordering all the pieces and building my own.

Art - N4PJ