Whoops I didn't see that Lance cc:d the entire Elecraft group on my iphone. My
opinions on HF I thought was going to Lance only. Please don't take offense
anyone, I do love HF and I chase DX there evey weekend I can. I know that HF is
also very challenging for many of us.  It is also much more consistent.

Sorry about not seeing the distribution list.

Best Regards,

Keith
AG6AZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos