From: Lee Buller <k...@swbell.net>
To: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Sat, June 23, 2012 9:21:47 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 just goes off

This has not happened to me before....

Running some FD here on CW for about an hour in an AC room

PA 35C FP 31C

The rig just went off.  Dead.  Power supply is ON.  Pressed the power
button....comes back on.

Anyone see this before....I have not.

Lee

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any

Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)

Never interfere with anything that isn't bothering you.