I guess that one can find advantages of P3, LP-Pan or something else
depending on circumstances.

The main advantage of P3 is that it is standalone. No hassles of software
installation, instantaneous turn on, and excellent integration with K3.  But
since the  P3's the firmware is proprietary, it is modified dependent on
Elecraft's priorities.

For instance, a feature I am missing the most in P3 is noise blanker. Under
heavy power noise, K3's noise blanker can work pretty well but P3's screen
is covered by noise. In contrast, the noise blanker on SDR-IQ was
extraordinary, allowing to see weak signals in the present of heavy noise.
At least two solutions here: 1) request a feature from Elecraft, or 2) call
the power company.

I had many of software crashes with SDR-IQ. Perhaps no longer with new
computer and new drivers but I have lost enough time...

To tell the truth, the support of LP-PAN is more helpful than the support of
SDR-IQ.

Ignacy, NO9E