From: Dave Van Wallaghen [mailto:dvanwallag...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 5:36 AM
To: Barry Garratt
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT3 problem

Barry,
I just went through the same thing here. It turned out to that I had no
output from my LPA board. It is currently at Elecraft being serviced. I have
not heard from them yet as to the exact cause. It's only been in for a week
or so.
I used a scope to verify I had RF coming into the board and a logical high
on the 7T line but no output.
I found this trying to tune up as you did and saw the same two dashes on the
display.
Hope this helps.
73,
Dave W8FGU