Given the usability of these "multi state macros" it would be valuable
if Wayne would extend the number of macro slots that can be assigned
to K3 switches.  In effect each of these "toggle" or "tri-state" macros
is two or three individual macros that remap the key on each step -
with at least 10 assignable keys (M1-M4 tap, M1-M4 hold, PF1, PF2)
if each key were used for a multi-state application the number of
required macro slots could easily exceed 20 if each key were used
for a toggle function.

If one does not use DVK/CW/FSK memories, the number of available keys
(10) already exceeds the number of assignable macro slots (8).

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV