From: Tom Hammond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 7:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KIO2 not working

James:

If you want, and are really 'antsy', you can temporarily replace L2 with a
jumper and continue with your testing. Just remember to REPLACE it when the
new RFC arrives.

When you install the new RFC... bend it's leads with your fingers and
solder it in place quickly... 2-3 seconds, max.

73,

Tom   N0SS