Tigertronics is peddling the SignaLink. I've been using it for a long
time on my TS-50 with the idea to use it on my KX3. I checked last night
and found that they have the cables and the KX3 jumper plug. I've really
been happy with this unit and suggest that you have a look. I paid $100
which included the cable I needed.

73,
Barry
K3NDM