I have noticed that my K2 dial calibration seems to match my ICOM 756 Pro III
for all CW stations.  However, when I compare signals SSB signals the K2
seems to be off by about 200 cycles.  Is this a dial calibration issue or
something related to the filters?

I had not noticed this until I installed the K2IO and started to use Spot
Collector spots to tune the rig through the K2IO.  When I tune in spots I
noticed that they are off by about 200 cycles.  I only use the rig for CW
QRP so I had not noticed this before.  I do not have a K2 SSB adapter in the
rig.

Fred, KC9QQ