From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 8:00 PM
To: Hunsdon Cary III
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KAT-500

Maybe a pool should be run based on 1st shipping date.  When I placed the
order (by phone on 18 May) I thought maybe Sept 18th for 1st shipment.  I
still want that date in any pool.

Interesting comment on ordering a 2nd at Dayton.  That implies there was an
earlier 1st.  I thought the initial order taking was the 1st day of Dayton.
So
when and where the 1st orders taken?   Hope I don't find I'm two weeks down
on
the list already.

73,
Bob
K2TK ex KN2TKR (1956) & K2TKR

On 8/2/2012 8:14 PM, Hunsdon Cary III wrote:
> Originally Elecraft estimated an August 15 shipping date for the KAT-500
but, realistically, did you really believe it?
> Of course not, delays are bound to come along and if it ships during the
Aug 31-Sept 7 window now posted, I'll be a happy ham....but realistically,
> it might be later but it'll be worth it.   At Dayton, I ordered the 2nd
KAT-500 and am looking forward to receiving it!